- 1 OJAS Recruitment 2019: Online Job Application System For Gujarat State
- 2 OJAS Bharti & News – Gujarat Rojgar Recruitment Notification
- 3 Ojas Gujarat Online Registration at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 4 Apply Online at Online Job Application Portal at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 5 OJAS Call Letter 2019: Download Maru Gujarat Call letter For Gujarat Bharti Exam
- 6 OJAS Result at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
OJAS Recruitment 2019: Online Job Application System For Gujarat State
In India, most of the people are Job Centric which means they prefer doing a job rather than doing business because most people thinks that Job is more secure and safe for their future. In jobs also government jobs are their first priority.
Every Indian state has its own Government Job Portal aka Government Job Recruitment platform where all the aspirants can get complete recruitment details of job vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process and examination details on a regular basis.
If we talk about Gujarat then OJAS is the main Recruitment platform where all the details of the latest Job recruitment will be published by the state government of Gujarat.
OJAS Bharti & News – Gujarat Rojgar Recruitment Notification
Ojas also known as Online Job Application System job Portal was established by the government of Gujarat to provide the most recent government recruitment news, updates, call letters and online application process to all the government job aspirants.
If you are living in Gujarat and looking for Government Jobs in Police, GPSC, Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasand, GSSSB, GPSSB, Municipal Corporation, GSRTC or in Government Schools then OJAS is your one-stop Destination. You just have to visit the official portal of ojas which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in and need to check your eligibility criteria follow by filling the application form online. After submitting the application you can download your call letter before few weeks of Examination. All the result, merit list and selection process of recruitment will be available at OJAS Job Portal.
You will get to learn more about the eligibility criteria on Ojas Job Portal site when you click the link of your preferred job.
Ojas Gujarat Online Registration at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
=> Ojas Gujarat Online Registration process is very simple. You need to log on to the OJAS web portal ojas.gujarat.gov.in. On the homepage of Ojas portal, you will see a few tabs on the Header section. Now Hover/Move your pointer to the REGISTRATION tab and select option called ‘apply’.
=> Once you click on APPLY Tab you will see some Terms and condition which includes OTR (One Time Registration) facility of Ojas which is basically for the candidates to fill online forms for all the advertisements of Commission/Department/Board. The objective of OTR is to reduce the redundant task for the candidates while filling detail in the online application. The OTR Registration number is added facility available to the candidate for applying online for all advertisements of GPSC. Getting OTR- ONE TIME REGISTRATION is only a facility and not consider/determine the eligibility of candidature.
=> After reading all the points click on I AGREE tab to continue to registration.
=> After that based on your application and job you need to fill up given details:
- Enter the candidate Name with your Surname also (As per SSC / 10th class certificate, you can write your name and surname or initial)
- Father / Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
=> After filling personal information you need to provide your mobile number and then you will be sent an OTP on your mobile phone for verification.
=> After that upload your signature and photograph. For that Scan the signature in JPG format (PNG is also allowed but make sure Your face should look clear in the photocopy.)
=> After that select language proficiency. In case you know a particular language such as Gujarati or Hindi, you have to select whether you can read, write or speak the language fluently or not. You would be asked your proficiency level in Gujarati, Hindi, and English. You can select the correct proficiency level as there will be options given to you.
=> You would need to fill other details sections. It includes whether you are physically challenged or not. Are you an ex-soldier or a widower? One needs to fill this information as well.
=> Once you are through with this step, you would see an Ojas agreement at the bottom. Select YES and the registration is done!
Apply Online at Online Job Application Portal at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
If you have decided to Apply for a particular Job Vacancy then first you have to register yourself at OJAS portal (the method is listed above) and then you have to Apply for that particular post. Now here are complete steps to Apply for a particular recruitment drive at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- For applying online advertisement visit our website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Next step is to click on “Online Application” -> Apply
- Now click on the “Apply” button against the advertisement or to read the advertisement in detail click on “Details”
- On clicking the “Details” button, the pdf file of relative advertisement will open, read it carefully before applying.
- On clicking “Apply” button, the Synopsis of the relative advertisement will open as shown below, read it carefully before applying. Now click on “APPLY NOW” to apply for the respective advertisement.
- If you have One Time Registration (OTR) number then enter your OTR (Registration Number) and Birth Date and click on “APPLY” this will automatically get all your details filled up during OTR registration
- If you do not have an OTR registration number, here you can click on “NEW REGISTRATION” for getting One Time Registration (OTR) number.
- If you have already OTR number but you forgot the number then you may click on “FORGOT REGISTRATION NO.” to get your registration number
- If you do not want to use any of the options and apply directly you may click on “SKIP” to directly proceed for applying online.
- While filling in the details please see that except for “Address” fields do not use any special characters i.e. < % < > ‘ ( ) & + – ; ! > , . – * etc.
- Once you fill up all the details than in the next step read the Declaration correctly and then
proceed on Clicking “Yes” to submit the form or else click on “No”.
- Click on “Save” to submit the form or else click on “Clear” to reenter the form again.
- As you “SAVE” the following screen will appear showing you the Application Number. Please carefully save this application number or write down on your record book.
OJAS Call Letter 2019: Download Maru Gujarat Call letter For Gujarat Bharti Exam
Once you fill up Online Application It’s time to download call letter for the next stage of recruitment. The day of the declaration of the call letter will be published on the call letter tab on the official OJAS BHARTI site. You will also get an Email and SMS regarding the call letter information on your registered mobile number. Now let’s see the process in detail.
- The first step is to open the OJAS official site – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now on the Homepage of OJAS site, you can see “CALL LETTER” tab in the header. Click on the tab and select “Preliminary Exam Call Letter”
- Now You need to provide a few details which are as follows
- Select JOB
- Enter Confirmation Number which you got on your registered mobile number after filling the application
- Enter your Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and press Enter.
Once you complete all the steps one PDF file will ready to download which contains your Exam Call letter.
NOTE – For Secondary Examination Call Letter the Process is the same as listed above.
OJAS Result at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Checking Result is the last stage of any recruitment process. Like other Job, portal Ojas will also notify all the aspirants and candidates who took part in the recruitment process by SMS and Email (If provided at the time of the registration).
After conducting the examination all the candidates have to wait for a few weeks for the examination result. Sometimes the date of announcements of the result was given in the Recruitment Notification.
Candidates need to Check the Official Site of OJAS on regular basis after few weeks of examination to check any kind of Exam Result Notification because the Update of Result will be published by Ojas on their Notice board in the Homepage of the Site.